mardi 28 décembre 2010

Worst session of my life !

Yesterday I was surfing with one of my best mate Ali in a secret slab in Morocco it was big but perfect. When the first set coming Ali took the first one, as soon as I  saw  the second one I was really excited and paddling really hard to got it but when I want to took off the wave sucked all the water on the impact zone and I jumped out off my board, the waves kicks me down and I felt my board really light in fact it my board was broke .. I got out to took another board to try to got some barrel.. I took three waves  and one big drop !! After the big one we stayed 10 minutes with no set come   after this expectation a good set come  and I took the second one of it ,  I pull in the barrel but I was to deep and I was stucked into the  foam ball! After this one I had the same sensation as my first wipe out and I understood that my second board was broken too !! sad day but some big drop was maked  !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire